= = = > Watch Pedro-NF on twitch.tv/pedro0nf < = = =

[PC GAMER] Embark Should Have Implemented A PvE Mode Into ARC Raiders A Long Time Ago

Anything goes! Topics created here may later be moved to more appropriate forums or deleted.
User avatar
Pedro-NF
Site Admin
Posts: 1721
Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 19:59
Location: Brazil
Contact:

[PC GAMER] Embark Should Have Implemented A PvE Mode Into ARC Raiders A Long Time Ago

#1

Post by Pedro-NF »

If there had been a PvE mode this is when I would've transferred over to that. I probably would have even played ARC Raiders relatively frequently in said mode from there on, as I'm sure others who enjoy the simplicity of fun social interactions and taking down arcs would have as well. But with no other option than increasingly sour PvP lobbies I decided to retire my raider for the time being.

https://www.pcgamer.com/games/third-per ... g-time-ago
https://www.fightdogmeat.com
http://dr.loudness-war.info

"Was he crazy!"
"Yeah, in a very special way. An Irishman."

(Once Upon A Time In The West, 1968)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 24 guests